Transit Planning & GIS
Solutient also has the capability to prepare short and long range transit planning studies. Specifically, we provide our clients with the following services:
- Conduct service evaluations and analyses – prepare ridership projections; create and conduct passenger surveys; review and report on route and overall system performance.
- Prepare systems security plans and plan updates as required by FEMA/DHS in order to qualify for Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP) funding.
- Create and implement transit safety/security public education campaigns.
- Prepare financial analyses and capital improvement plans.
- Use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) – to create system maps; prepare required maps for Title VI and other reports; and for use in the preparation/presentation of demographic/ridership projections.
- Plan, advertise, and facilitate public hearings.